Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Assassin's Tomb





Assassin's Tomb




Chandelier parkour

Spawn point


Tomb and also treasure (Check chest for exit)

Wall of button (find the right one)








Yay 2nd project done. 

Ok so basically this place is just a kind of church that contains a crypt below it but.... you need to do some parkour and button puzzle to reach that. 

Inspiration: 
I got my inspiration from when I was playing Assassin's Creed 2 game where I go to find some hidden crypt of the Assassins 

PLAY IN PEACFUL MODE 

PS: 
This map is short and the parkour might be a bit tricky but its is all do-able since I have tested and my friends did test it too. 
This map is on a super flast world. 
There is a command block at the end of the map that allows you to change to creative and go look around. I suggest go look around the crypt too and dig some of the graves. 

Resource Pack: 
Soartex Fanver 

Thats it from me 
Thanks 

Randy


No comments:

Post a Comment